A DEEP, CONVERSATIONAL VOICE WITH A BELIEVABLE QUALITY
From ‘the guy next door’ to a dramatic, deep sound Scott Palmer trained as an actor in New York City with William Esper of the Neighborhood Playhouse before appearing on Broadway in several productions with actors such as Rex Harrison in Caesar and Cleopatra, Geraldine Page in Clothes for a Summer Hotel and in a Tennessee Williams production, Sweet Bird of Youth, starring Elizabeth Ashley. Broadway led to roles in Feature Films, such as Bee Season and The First Deadly Sin; then to Television, where he guest-starred in many nighttime dramas, as well as being under contract with NBC, CBS, ABC. He portrayed the character “Tim Sullivan” on the Young and Restless for 7 years. Scott began his Voice Over career over 20 years ago and has provided voice over acting services for:
- TV and radio commercials
- Corporate training videos
- Movie trailers
- Political spots
- Video games
Throughout the years, Scott has acted ‘in front of the camera ‘and ‘behind the camera’ doing voiceovers for literally hundreds of commercials.
SCOTT PALMER’S VOICE OVER SOUND
- A deep, conversational voice with a soothing texture and a believable quality
- Has a broad vocal range from hard sell to soothing and understated
- Smooth and sexy , yet can also sound educational and fatherly
- With a range from ‘the guy next door’ to a dramatic, deep sound, Scott delivers
HOW SCOTT PALMER WORKS
- Takes direction well
- Is easy to work with
- Is always professional
- Big or small, makes your project stand out as a voice people will listen to and will remember the content!
- Offers a state of the art recording studio with ISDN, phone patch, or mp3 capabilities with immediate turnaround.
Scott is a professional voice over actor, and while there are many people out there claiming to do voice overs, there are not many with the years of experience that he has. For inquiries about Scott Palmer’s voice over acting services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.